Monday, April 27, 2009

Tramps Like Us...


So Gourmet Sunday has been on the back burner as of late. It's football season for the hooligan and my cooking career has been put on hold to make time for my new career in art. As you may or may not know, I was to appear at the Disposable Art Show this past Saturday. Unfortunately a number of things prevented this from happening. Though I am delighted to report that the best boards showing sold. Well done to those artists, and to Joey for an awesome night.
I like to think a lot of people went home bummed (or didn't even bother to show) once it was announced my deck would not be on the wall. I've posted a picture above to appease all of my fans. It's truly a historical piece, given that it is the first painting I have ever done in my life. Bidding starts at $10,000. Bid quick and with confidence; it'll go quick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this might help you out next time:
http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/imagetoner.html